Position Code: LISBS33
This company’s mission is to help people relocate, integrate and curate the life of their dreams in Portugal. Starting a life in a new country is daunting. They are here to offer peace of mind.
This company is a turnkey relocation and lifestyle curation service. They advise people on if it makes sense to move to Portugal, the immigration options, and the business/financial impact. They then offer management of the full immigration process to both individuals or as a service to companies, from the visa application to logistics to citizenship. Once in-country, they serve as an information resource and community to help their members build the lifestyle they dream of.
Role: Business Developer
The Business Developer will be responsible for driving early-stage growth. This will be a fast-paced, multi-faceted role where the intern will have the chance to learn a ton as well as enjoy a lot of autonomy in his or her work.
Main responsibilities include:
- Visiting forums to build leads and conduct initial sales outreach
- Scouring the internet and other resources to research information on Portugal, immigration laws, business and tax issues, etc.
- Consolidate these research findings into possible blog posts or articles, as well as into an informational product
- Social media management: build an Instagram following, Facebook page management, LinkedIn page management, etc.
- Seek out and reach out to possible affiliates for partnerships or marketing opportunities
- The Biz Developer will also be invited to join all client calls to take meeting minutes
- Strong communication skills, especially in English
- Native fluency in Portuguese would be a major plus, but not required
- Experience in social media management
- Fluency in design and/or video production would be beneficial
- Any previous experience in a sales role