Position Code: BERBS07
This internship host company recently relocated to Berlin from Beijing. They provide a new perspective on professional development and team-building workshops within the corporate sector. Both on-site and online.
The CEO and Founder, a former circus artist and current Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor lived in China for 6 years before relocating to Berlin. His approach is, therefore, more organic and flexible to understand the corporate sector and target market.
The company objective comes from a global perspective of structures within corporations. They use a fusion of acrobatics and TCM to guide companies to be more liberal in their formations, allow peers to be equal and improve the internal work environment.
They want to make everyone enjoy their daily life at the office or home office by improving their mutual understanding, communication and simply by having more non-work related experiences together.
Role: Business Associate
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Quickly become familiar with the companies values and understand why they do what they do
- Build a client base, online and offline. Focusing mainly on local companies
- Create promotional material with a creative approach to layout, photos, videos and online materials
- Design and plan advertising campaigns including marketing materials and webinars
- Be actively involved in the host companies online and offline marketing activities
- Create marketing plans and strategies
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Be independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Proficient in English, German is a plus but not necessary
- Good writing and layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in marketing techniques using Linkedin, SaleQL, ActiveCampain
- Creative approach to sales in the European market
- Proficient in PS or similar software
- Understanding of WordPress web development
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fast thinking and creative