Internship Reference: QDFN18
This host company is the leading platform for western entrepreneurs and startups for the expansion & scale up to the Chinese market. Through a variety of financial, operational, and localization services, they connect foreign innovation and entrepreneurism with opportunity in China. Their key services targeted towards startups and medium-sized companies looking to scale in China are as follows: – Company Registration & Incorporation, Investment & Financial Advisory, Content Management (Social Media Localization & Management), CEO Training (Professional Localization Development) and Startup Ecosystems Expeditions (Garner insight into unfamiliar markets and ecosystems by visiting, connecting, and collaborating with top players in different industries. This company aims to build strong communities of entrepreneurs, both foreign and local, in their cities.
Business and Investment Assistant
- Learn about the entrepreneurship environment in China
- Help process paperwork from new applicants (from sectors such as Life Sciences, 5G Telecommunications, I.T., mobile technologies) aiming to join the entrepreneurship platform and secure investment from potential hedge fund investors.
- Examine submitted project pitch decks, prepare an assessment of the project’s business and financial plans, and give feedback to the team.
- Support internal evaluation of new applicants.
- Learn about how the team offers Investment and Financial advice to members of the platform.
- Help support development of the entrepreneurship platform by supporting their community events as needed.
- Finance, Commerce, Economics, Maths or Physics backgrounds preferred
- Strong numeracy skills required
- Business minded applicants welcomed
- Strong analysis skills a bonus
- Reponsible and professional manner
- Active and confident in sharing ideas with the team