Position Code: BERBS34
We provide top-notch market intelligence with a focus on global social, economic and technological mega trends. We use a large variety of media sources and work with AI and Natural Language Processing to extract deep, domain-specific insights. Our clients are large consulting companies as well as the innovative, global corporation in the automotive, IT, materials and energy industries. At the moment, we are developing a series of Web monitors to scale our approach.
Business Analyst Knowledge Engineer
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Research on some of the most pressing issues in our world, such as climate change, AI and international security.
- Using our automated analytics tools, this research can be carried out at a larger scale than traditional, manual research.
- Research and evaluation of data sources for specific domains and topics.
- Construction of domain taxonomies for pressing issues.
- Participation in the UX design process of our Web monitors.
- Product testing and QA.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Chinese/German/Russian is a nice-to-have.
- Affinity for detail-oriented data work.
- A critical approach to different kinds of information sources.
- Interest and/or expertise in global emerging issues and technologies.
- Interest in working with and contributing to the design of data products.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!