Position Code: MADBS18
This is a clinical-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to automate assisted reproductive processes to improve IVF pregnancy outcomes through process automation and non-invasive embryo selection.
Its revolutionary technologies help standardize fertility treatments, by simplifying techniques and optimizing resources to make reproductive technologies more affordable, reliable, and accessible.
Founded by recognized global leaders in embryo genetic testing and assisted reproduction, this company maintains offices in the U.S. and Spain.
Role: Business Analyst Internship
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improving systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Preparing reports/dashboards by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Work towards and achieve set monthly/weekly KPIs
- Bring a new perspective on how to enhance performance
- Assist Managers with strategic decisions
- Working independently and resiliently, as well as with a team
- HTML or WordPress skills
- Ability to speak English