Position Code: MANBS23
The host company is a purpose-driven sustainability impact agency that helps businesses create clear sustainability strategies to increase revenue and customer base. It is a certified B Corporation, and its goal is to grow a community of people that collaborate, support, and inspire each other to make the world a better place.
The team believes that businesses can be better in every sense through sustainable growth, financial growth, and environmental and social impact. They work to ensure a positive sustainable impact for businesses, teams, consumers, communities, and the planet.
Business Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Learning about B Corp Certification Process
- Compiling of research for an industry report
- Stakeholder Engagement
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background in Business Analytics or Data Analytics
- Interest in sustainability and environmental impact consultancy
- Strong logical thinking and research skills
- Can do attitude with an eye for detail
- Not afraid to put forward own ideas to the team
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!