Position Code: MANBS16
The business is a Manchester-based education center that helps adults to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses and qualifications courses.
Role: Business Administration Internship
- Build dashboards to track project efficiency and productivity of projects.
- Develop reports for executive updates.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Document procedures and develop templates for the team.
- Work with Project Managers during all phases of assigned projects providing the opportunity to work cross-functionally within the business.
- Assist with planning new and upcoming work.
- Showcase aptitudes and talents for a business analyst role.
- Current enrolment in a Business Degree or other relevant fields
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Detail-oriented and a highly organized
- Passion for Customer service
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously