Position Code: MADBS25
This company is a creative boutique without borders, specializing in Brand Strategy, Viral Marketing, Branded Content and Innovation for local and global clients. They like to break the rules of advertising – think it’s the only way to make something original.
They focus on creating captivating marketing campaigns that inspire customers while growing the brand.
Business Administration Internship
The intern will provide valuable assistance and support with the overall operations to complete various administrative and business-related projects and day-to-day duties for the organization.
Some of the possible responsibilities are:
- Build dashboards to track project efficiency and productivity of projects.
- Develop reports for executive updates.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Document procedures and develop templates for the team.
- Work with Project Managers during all phases of assigned projects providing the opportunity to work cross-functionally within the business.
- Assist with planning new and upcoming work.
- Showcase aptitudes and talents for a business analyst role.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are FUN!
- You have excellent English skills
- You are an efficient, self-starter with a teachable attitude!
- You are a creative thinker, problem-solver and a team player!
- You are positive, driven and hard-working!
- You are someone with a passion for and an understanding of viral content, marketing, and media!
- You are someone who is not only talented but ambitious and eager to learn!
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!