Position Code: MANBS07
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
Business Administration Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Build dashboards to track project efficiency and productivity of projects.
- Develop reports for executive updates.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Document procedures and develop templates for the team.
- Work with Project Managers during all phases of assigned projects providing the opportunity to work cross-functionally within the business.
- Assist with planning new and upcoming work.
- Showcase aptitudes and talents for a business analyst role.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Current enrolment in a Business Degree or other relevant fields.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Passion for Customer service.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!