Position Code: MADBS31
This company is a world leader in airborne and marine geophysical solutions, including value-adding data acquisition, data processing, data interpretation, data management, and specialized software.
They offer natural resource mapping (Oil & Gas, mining, underground water and geothermal) to, sustainably, unlock the hidden wealth of the Earth and facilitate the decision-making processes of their clients.
Serving mainly the Oil & Gas, mining, government, energy, and utility markets, this company’s global client portfolio ranges between public and private sectors including Major and Junior companies and organizations.
Distributed in 10 office locations around the world, with main headquarters in Spain, an effective, multi-disciplinary management team leads an experienced group of geophysicists, geologists, pilots, engineers, operational, commercial, and administrative staff.
Business Administration Intern
This position will provide the Business Administration Intern with practical learning in terms of administrative and other skills with real-world application.
- Work with executives and supervisors on assigned operational tasks.
- Provide support in the entry, filing, and managing of data, as well as assist in organizing documents.
- Provide support in the daily operation of the office.
- Assist in improving the administrative processes in the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Must be currently enrolled in a business-related degree course.
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in using computers and other task management software.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a fast learner and a team player.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning and tackling new projects and tasks.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!