Internship Reference: SGBS09
This global retail sourcing company has been enhancing the quality of our customers’ daily life within over 11,900 stores based in France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Brazil, Argentina etc. From classic honeycomb duvet sets and garden BBQ tables, to dazzling bluetooth party speaker towers and innovative “coup de coeur” 3D printed ceramics, our talents source and ship over 27,000 references of the most trendy and qualitative products in line with European standards, at sustainable prices across Asia, Europe & Latin America.
With 500 collaborators from 20 different nationalities operating from 9 office locations globally (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh, Dhaka, Delhi, Istanbul, Massy/Paris, Sao Paulo), we uphold the belief that our workplace diversity and solid work ethos empower us to always achieve higher business performance.
– If you revel in working within a global organization of diverse culture,
– If you enjoy connecting with colleagues in vast professions and across borders,
– If you dream of challenging the status quo and re-inventing new ideas for global consumers,
– If you are passionate about service delivery and bringing the best satisfaction to our clients,
Join us in one of our 4 main commercial teams and make an impact through the world’s leading consumer platform to create yourself an uprising and fulfilling career!
Assist Textile Director and Senior Management in their Strategic decisions:
● Provide Ad hoc Reports to Senior Management
● Participate on the Weekly Operational Meetings with Office and Quality Managers
● Prepare presentation to management on category project
● Follow Monthly activity reports
Implement Strategic projects:
● Review commercial and quality KPI to benchmark offices as integral part of bonus
● Build KPI to follow our Operational Critical Path
● Bring a new perspective on how to enhance GS performance
● Engineer or Business Schools studies
● Proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Programing Knowledge (VBA Knowledge is a plus)
● Fluent in English, French and Chinese are a plus
● Analytical and methodical
● Positive, enthusiastic and ability to work in a team
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in a multicultural environment