Internship Reference: SGBS08
This startup is an online platform where companies can reserve language interpreters and tour guides for short-term events such as meetings, exhibitions and seminars. Their community is growing in Vietnam, China, Japan and Korea.
Currently, they are recruiting Startup Specialist who will interact with interpreters and companies to provide and process information/documents in response to inquiries, requests and concerns about our services. The position will also offer many challenges and opportunities to explore in a variety of languages and cultures. It will be a flexible role where you will be able to engage in various sectors of the business. You can see more about their interns experiences here.
● Create and distribute marketing content and graphics via social networks and chat apps
● Manage the company’s community, improve user content and communicate with users
● Conduct sales towards our clients and manage interpretation events via e-mail, phone and chat.
● Translate our website, emails and marketing content in collaboration with translation team
● Build and analyze data with Excel, Google Sheet.
● Build and improve our databases in Excel and Google Sheet
● Improve business processes, conduct recruiting activities, and collaborate with tech team
● Last year or fresh graduate from universities
● High level in English
● Cheerful, enjoy challenges, can endure high work levels for long periods of time
● Ready to use foreign languages at work (all levels welcomed)
● Can use own laptop, smartphone and 3G for work
● Language skills in Chinese, Japanese or Korean very beneficial
● At least 12-week commitment