Internship Reference: SGBS07
This group is the holding company of Saigon Heat Basketball Team, SSA Sports and Vietnam University Games (VUG).
It is where passion meets growth. Their people are their main focus. By creating a culture where people can grow their ideas and work on their passions, they are able to achieve greatness. They began the journey with the intention of introducing and growing sports in Vietnam, after 10 years, they continue that journey with a focus on developing athletes and connecting people through sports. Their goal is to provide Vietnam with a new perspective on how to consume and experience sports entertainment.
They are in the forefront of an industry that they will define.
Sports Strategy & Research Intern
We are looking for individuals who have strong interests in the sports industry and active lifestyle. Possesses a knack on trying to learn and understanding the power of sport for fans and brands. Needs to be patient in researching and finding out accurate insights on the connections between leagues, teams, players with fans. You will be looking to develop pathways in order to attract and engage more participants and viewers into this ever growing industry in Vietnam.
● Interact with several departments internally including Events, Marketing, Sales… and external parties to run multiple exciting youth basketball development projects.
● A fan of different sports, teams and leagues and good understanding of basketball and football.
● Patient, hardworking and passionate about sports
● Innovative and passionate about developing from the grassroots upwards
● Professional/technical skills: Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and creating Power Point presentations