Internship Reference: SGBS04
This is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide a collaborative workspace and an inspiring community for young companies.
We are offering an internship opportunity to dynamic, intelligent and quick minded undergraduates and fresh graduates who want to gain first hand experience in the newly trending co-working space. The internship allows you to experience the startup culture and learn about the entrepreneurial community in Saigon.
As an intern at this co-working space you will be expected to be friendly, efficient and professional at all times, with a well polished personal presentation. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to their three locations across HCMC.
The role also includes, but may not be limited to the following:
● Act as first point of contact for all clients and providing professional and friendly service
● Be responsible for the coordination of events as well as other projects
● Coordinate and ensure the smooth running of room bookings and other procedures
● Assist in writing tasks i.e. newsletters and blogs
● Engage the audience using social media
● Ensure that the office and common areas are maintained spotless at all times
If you are interested a specific area of the business such as finance and accounting, it will also be able to focus your internship around your interests – it will be something to discuss clearly during interview.
● Must speak fluent English, other languages are an advantage
● Strong sense of responsibility and a very strong attention to detail
● High work-rate and can do attitude
● Previous exposure to multi-cultural / international work environment
● Polished personal presentation and positive attitude
● Warm personality with a friendly and sociable personality
● Proven ability as a flexible and adaptable person
● A helpful and intelligent approach to daily challenges
● MUST be familiar with MS Word, Excel
● Knowledge in photography is a plus
● Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills