Internship Reference: SGBS03
We are a team of passionate ecommerce experts, dedicated to putting our experience and energy at the service of our brand and seller partners to help them capture the immense ecommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
The organisation enables its brand & seller partners to increase their ecommerce sales by offering store management and online marketing services. We also offer an end-to-end service ranging from photo shooting to integration with 3rd party fulfillment & logistics providers.
With operations in Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia – more geographies to come soon – we aim to become the leading ecommerce service provider in South East Asia. They pride themselves in their professionalism, focus on results and forward-thinking team that is always one step ahead of the game to maximise clients results.
Business Insight Analyst
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to drive sales revenues through business analytics regarding e-commerce marketplace sellers and e-retailer shops and websites.
● Determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
● Improving systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
● Defining requirements by identifying milestones, phases, and elements
● Monitoring progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing reports, recommending actions
● Preparing reports/dashboards by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
● Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration
● Driven, goal-orientated, results-focused. Thrive within high-pressured environments
● Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Strong analytical skills, mastery with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Capable of consuming a tremendous amount of data via excel and csv files
● Ability to effectively communicate with all senior managers
● Excellent command of English (reading/writing/speaking/listening)