Internship Reference: ZHBS68
Founded in 2005 by a former Royal Marines Officer, this company is a western owned and managed manufacturing & supply chain consultancy. They offer Manufacturing & Sourcing services in order to reliably move your manufacturing to China or within China for cost and quality improvements.
With offices and operations centers across China and SE Asia, they have the experience and network to help customers scale their business operation with a seamless and defect-free supply chain from Asia.
They also offer customized OEM manufacturing, assembly, and warehousing solutions to their international client base within individual IPR protective production zones housed inside their warehouse facility. Guided by 16 years of China-based manufacturing experience their aim is the provision of risk-free manufacturing solutions to internationally recognized quality standards.
They aim to offer their clients unprecedented access and clarity on their daily production activities helping to remove both the risk and uncertainty from their China-based supply chain.
- Plan, research, create and edit copy and digital content across the different companies of the company group, including but not limited to: website copy, blogs, articles, marketing emails, social media posts, guides, podcast scripts, video scripts, etc.
- Help manage several social media profiles for the different companies of the company group.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging marketing campaigns aimed to attract qualified leads.
- Conduct research on the industry and identify new potential opportunities.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of all kinds of creative marketing activities.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Major in advertising, marketing, media, journalism, business, or similar.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms or digital advertising (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools is a plus.
- Team worker, proactive, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent copywriting skills, strong creative thinking ability, creative concept, and good communication ability.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!