This is a UK based non-profit, membership-based, non-governmental organisation with 25 offices across the UK and China. It currently represents over 1,000 companies across the UK and China and acts as the voice of British business.
Its aim is to foster trade and investment links between the UK and China, through events, marketing, networking, consultation, information sharing and lobbying, they also function as a forum for companies to exchange business ideas and information.
Interns will have the chance to take responsibility for various projects, receive training, and learn about doing business in Southwest China in a fast-paced but supportive environment.
Regular tasks undertaken by intern:
- General marketing activites – including social media posting, magazine editing and content writing
- Assist with the management of events including high profile and large scale events
- English material proofreading
- Promote the company´s events through WeChat and the Newsletter subscription
- Communicate and maintain good relations with the media
- Create marketing related content for the company´s various social media channels
- Assist the office staff with ongoing tasks and projects
- Native English speaker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Strategic thinker
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in website editing a plus