Position Code: MANDE01
Whether you are a Retailer, a Food Manufacturer or a Wholesale Distributor; this internship host company is your trusted partner to source on trend high quality Superfoods and healthy ingredients for the food sector.
Peru is a natural source of gluten free Superfoods.
This host company are committed to promote Peruvian biodiversity and help organizations to innovate, leveraging the wide variety of tasty and healthy Superfood alternatives they can source.
From their HQ in Peru they liaise directly with local farmers and processors to source their range of superfoods to their depot in the UK for further distribution in Europe and the world.
This enable them to have full control of the supply chain to ensure they supply the highest quality products for their customers.
Branding & Product Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Market research for a new line of breakfast cereals and other possible new products
- Help to develop a branding strategy project.
- Product development, including packaging, for new and existing products.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Branding, marketing or product design study background
- Experience with photoshop or other design software
- Interest and motivation to do in-depth market & branding research
- A passion for superfoods!
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!