Internship Reference: CDIT34
Buddy Creative is a dynamic design agency specialising in Branding and Website. Committed to providing excellence in client service, the team at Buddy are experts in reinvigorating brands, building new brands, extending brands and developing new brand experiences.
Number of staff: 10-12
Internship Position: UI & Front-End Developer
- The UI & Front End Developer will be responsible for implementing digital strategy through the design and development of accessible and responsive web applications and interfaces
- Provide advice to senior management on up to date market trends within the digital and new media sector.
- Perform effective research and planning for a project
- Working closely with the team
- Graphics design skill is essential; High degree of competence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Strong hand-coding of both semantic, efficient, standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS3 – in particular building mobile responsive websites
- Understanding of SEO, SME and Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of web design, accessibility, usability, and information architecture
- Working with WordPress and other CMS themes
- Good level of written and spoken English. Chinese is a plus