Position Code: SHIT02
This internship host company is a research-driven blockchain investment company based in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen.
The organisation have a major focus on DeFi, NFT, Web2.0-Web3.0, new computation and storage layer and ecosystem (eg; Arweave), multi/cross-chain eco-projects and other infrastructures.
They insist on immersive investment, and the team fully empowers the projects in designing marketing strategy, building tokenomics system, gathering industry resources and other aspects.
Role: Blockchain Analyst Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Work on blockchain analyst tasks, with a preference for a candidate with a technical background
- Already have an understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Assist with designing secure blockchain technologies
- Develop application features and technologies
- Maintain client and server-side applications
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Knowledge of software language; Java, C++ etc.
- Preference for applicants from a Financialstudy background
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Work Productively and Self Motivate
- Chinese language skills would be a bonus