Position Code: BKKBS04
This Internship Host Company seamlessly combines creative storytelling with the right influencers that they call Premier-influencer TM into a 360-degree one-stop solution that truly delivers.
Role: Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist internal team with managing, planning, executing, and measuring key digital channels, including social media, website, media buying, SEM, SEO, analytics & research, including, but not limited to: all given takes in the Performance Advertising arena
- Curate effective, relevant editorial/advertising calendar/s to share across digital channels
- Provide internal team with regular support to ensure quality ad storytelling and real-time content
- Understand and collaborate with internal team to glean data-driven metrics/insights, tracking consumer journeys through Influencer House’s digital estate and provide support for various ad optimizations
- Build up thorough knowledge of how to powerfully engage with custom audiences; align with target audience through conceptualization of clear-cut advertising strategy backed by data- driven research
- Conduct in-depth market analytics and research and keep abreast of the latest trends in the assigned field/s
- Support internal team by monitoring social media platforms, keeping a lookout for crisis communications management on social media
- Help with conceptualizing, managing, optimizing Search and Paid advertising strategy to deliver outstanding, and on-time delivery of performance marketing content and engagement
- Gain a deep understanding of digital media strategy, and tactics, to achieve reach, resonance, and impactful factors.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to map consumer journeys that create, impact, and elevate client’s brand presence across external and internal platforms
- Connect with multiple teams to assist with Performance Marketing, Analytics, and Research, Brand Marketing Innovation, Digital Partnerships, Digital Products, etc.
- Provide support to internal team for driving engagement metrics and developing strategies to deliver exceptional and impactful advertising content
- Understand and help provide digital-minded feedback in ideation, conceptualization, and creative reviews, ensuring strategies align with current digital capabilities
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Highly motivated “go-getter attitude”
- Process-oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on, relevant, and firsthand knowledge of social media
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient command of English is a must
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Online business etiquette is a must
- Proficient with tools such as but not limited to Social Media, Google Docs, Drive, Web analytics, etc.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- A passion for data & analytics, research, and how to derive actionable insights
- Ability to think critically and outside the box is a must
- Obsess over process excellence and prioritize delivery of high- quality final product
- Possess natural inquisitiveness and digital curiosity with in-depth awareness and passion for learning the marketplace, consumer trends, evolving retail landscape, and industry best practices.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!