Position Code: BERBS54
This Internship Host Company is the most interactive, intelligent, and exciting outdoor group fitness experience on the market.
By merging the best of mobile HIIT training, live heart rate monitoring, and expert coaching & support, they’re helping people Sweat Smarter Together! What’s their difference?
- EFFICIENCY: 45-minute, HIIT workouts push you into your heart’s optimal training zone, so you increase endurance, burn hundreds of calories (1000/avg), and unlock post-workout calorie afterburn
- TECHNOLOGY: Heart rate monitors to track your body’s response to every squat, sit-up, and sprint, so you can watch your performance live on their mobile TVs
- ANALYTICS: In-depth, personalized training results are delivered directly to your inbox after each workout, allowing you to track your progress and strategically reach your goals
- COMMUNITY: You’re not alone. Their supportive, motivational, and fun community is with you every step of the way
Are you ready?
BI Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Understanding the company’s value drivers and being alert to the business department’s priorities, identifying opportunities, and proactively recommending data initiatives to support the business
- Analyzing their business processes and how they interact with their tools and data environment to derive correct transformations in our data pipelines
- Looking into data and detecting patterns and deriving meaningful insights
- Developing new and improving existing dashboards, along with proactive analyses for their stakeholders
- Contributing to the definition and execution of initiatives to improve the quality of their data platform
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Proficient with SQL and at least one data visualisation tool (we use BigQuery, Metabase, and Data Studio) Knowing Python is a plus.
- Understanding data structures and data warehousing concepts and enjoying the opportunity to work on technical topics and interact with data engineers (we use Airflow, BigQuery, and PostgreSQL)
- Having the ability to communicate clearly, listen, and show empathy as a foundation for effective collaboration
- An independent and pragmatic problem solver, working hands-on
- Understanding the difference between output and outcome, and driving efforts that will be impactful
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Open-minded and eager to learn even the most detailed nuances of business
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!