Position Code: BERIT09
This management consulting firm provides an exciting toolbox for any type of organisation and individual. They help companies and professionals forecast their entropy vector and be proactive, making their business activities sustainable.
What do their clients want?
They want to operate Leadership based on facts and data.
Role: Application Architect
Possible tasks and projects include:
We build a DAO, a Blockchain-based platform for decision-making and governance transformation. You are expected to be:
- Collaborating with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs.
- Compiling and implementing application development plans for new or existing applications.
- Leading the application development team and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages.
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Writing scripts and code for applications, as well as installing and updating applications.
- Mentoring junior application developers and providing end-users with technical support.
- Running diagnostic tests and performing debugging procedures.
- Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration.
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards.
- Integrating trends in application architecture in application development projects.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a specialization in software engineering, application development, or similar.
- Experience as an application architect, preferably in a related industry.
- Highly proficient in programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C, and .NET.
- Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!