Internship Reference: TPIT21
This company is an Internet of Things (IoT) solution provider and system integrator with headquarters in Taipei.
Their focus is on developing total solutions for the IoT global market. The scope of their solution covers mobile apps (iOS and Android) to web applications. Their team is made up of passionate developers with different backgrounds. They are part of a large partner network and have clients all over the world in particular Europe and APAC regions.
They are hoping to add an intern who is passionate about IoT and wants to be part of the company’s developer family during their stay. The internship also hopes to help the intern fine tune their skills and provide them with hands-on real use case experience.
Internship Position and Potential Responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with our concept team in developing new technologies for our latest products. This is a very hands-on experience where you can learn multiple technologies and skills.
- Work with system architects and other team developers to develop cross system projects.
- Work on developing the back-end systems of such projects.
- Compose and maintain project documentation.
- Design unit tests to verify project correctness of functionality.
- Communicate work status to team lead .
- Attend team meetings to meet the different departments.
- Have excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Be fluent in English, Chinese is a plus but not essential.
- Previous experience developing websites.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have good time management skills.
- Having understanding of NoSQL databases and PHP frameworks is a plus.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS).
- Provide examples of their previous coding experience.