Position Code: MADIT03
This is a start-up that is launching an innovative alternative to alcoholic spirits.
They are a drinks brand that allows people to be the best version of themselves: healthy, successful, and sustainable.
Their mission is to enhance people’s conscious enjoyment and help them perform better in every aspect of their lives, and enhance their wellbeing while having a net positive effect on the environment.
They are currently bootstrapping their company and aim to launch in the next few months. They are in the process of developing the drinks and want to build a team of like-minded and enthusiastic people who are either inspired by their mission and want to create something new during their internship, or who are also keen to get in on the ground floor before the company raises funding and launch internationally for a potential long-term opportunity post-graduation.
Role: Back-end/ E-commerce Developer
- Work together with the web designer to create a website that gives visitors a great experience in learning about the company’s brand.
- You will need experience in relevant languages, (HTML, CSS, Java) and preferably in setting up e-commerce functions (e.g. with Shopify Liquid)
- Other “requirements” are that you are ambitious and visionary so that you can help launch and take this brand from idea to reality.
These are two experienced founders who have the following values. If they align with you, then we would love for you to apply:
- People first
- Customer-centric at every touchpoint
- Ambitious, set a high bar for yourself
- Not cutting corners
- Respect people and the planet
- Keep your word
- Always aim to make it right
Of course, we would love to see a portfolio of your previous work as part of your application