Internship Reference: LDNBD03
Founded in 2008, this company is a rapidly expanding international market entry services organisation operating in over twenty countries worldwide.
Providing in-country expertise and a range of practical support services, the company has supported over 350 international organisations to explore, enter and expand internationally. These services include local market research, partner search and selection, staff recruitment, HR advisory and financial, accounting, tax, payroll and strategic consulting.
Australasia Sector Development Intern
The company is looking for an enthusiastic intern with an interest in trade and investment from the Australiasia region to help build expertise in certain key sectors / sector segments (as yet, these are undecided, although some will be sectors proximate to Education and Non Profit).
The intern will belong to a Sector Development project team (or Working Group as we refer to it).
Among other tasks, the intern will:
- Conduct sectoral analysis to allow the company to identify the sectors / sector segments it should focus on for the market of Australiasia
- Working with the project team, identify suitable apex organisations in Australia and New Zealand and the key individuals and influencers within those organisations
- Help colleagues in the project team to build a Sector Deployment methodology to conduct outreach research
- Provide general administrative support for the management of the Working Group
- Understanding of good research practice and analysis
- Be based in Australiasia and able to work remotely.
- Organised, comfortable in handling large amounts of data
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Hard-working with keen attention to detail