Internship Reference Code: ZHEN23
The company is headquartered in Munich and employs about 21,600 people worldwide. The company develops, manufactures and sells passive components and systems, using a global network of around 20 R&D and production facilities plus more than 20 sales offices outside Europe to do so. The company is located in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China.
Assistant Technician / Engineer
Supports engineering projects by adapting and applying engineering techniques; preparing reports and calculations.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information.
- Researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques
- Recommending solutions
- Preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams
- Create and modify 3D stp. file for Varistor products
- Create .csv files with a specific programme
- Assists in software design
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions
- Microsoft Excel
- Analysing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Verbal Communication, Written Communication
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity