Position Code: CDGBS14
This internship host company is a new luxury and innovative phygital (retail and digital) wine tasting lounge concept backed up by prestigious shareholders.
Opening branches in France and Asia in 2022 and looking to expand internationally. The host companies customers will be able to taste over 100 premium wines by the glass from all around the world paired with fine food (truffle, caviar, foie gras).
Thanks to a state-ofthe-art mobile application via augmented reality, customers will be able to access comprehensive information about each wine (including augmented reality visits to the vineyards) and order any wine they liked to be delivered to their home anywhere in the world.
Role: Assistant Project Manager
Reporting to the CTO and to the founding partners, the Assistant Project Manager will be involved in the following activities:
- Select, compile and develop the digital content on each wine
- Data analysis (customers, consumption/sales)
- Development and management of social media (Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook)
- Loyalty strategy and implementation thanks to CRM and emailing campaigns
- The organisation of private evening events (strategy and offer definition, partnerships and target customers identification, sales generation)
- Wine inventory and sourcing/logistics management
- Good knowledge of digital market and social media
- CRM and data analysis experience
- Passion about wine – WSET2 or above is a plus
- Fluency in French and English
- Show initiative, creativity
- Good analytical skills