Internship Reference: TPDE06
This company provides the hardware, software, and cloud building blocks for creating innovative embedded systems and devices that unleash the potential of ubiquitous connectivity and the Internet of Things to deliver amazing new connected experiences.
With their unrivaled range of platforms, systems, software, and customization services, they deliver a comprehensive array of solutions that not only accelerate product development cycles but also empower industries to swiftly take advantage of new opportunities in the market. Their holistic approach to enabling the design of embedded systems and devices covers the entire product life cycle, from defining initial requirements through to longevity support, enabling businesses to maximize return on investment.
Whether it’s a fanless multi-screen digital signage system with awesome multimedia capabilities or an ultra low power industrial automation controller system, this company has a wealth of experience and expertise in providing customized solutions that meet businesses’ exact requirements.
Art designer at Tech Company
- Designing graphics, editing images
- Producing and editing videos
- Designing marketing materials, such as brochures, product catalogs, and posters
- Ability to follow directions and collaborate on projects, good team player and independent creative thinker
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to work within brand guidelines while remaining interesting and unique
- Previous experience with graphic design is preferred
- Basic English skills are a plus
- Please attach your art portfolio with your application