Internship Reference: CDDE16
This company is a small, young, multinational and multidisciplinary architecture and design studio having worked both in China and internationally in the last year. This company work both independently as a studio on smaller scale projects or collaborate with local and international partner companies on larger scale projects. Through their partnerships they are able to work on any stage of a design project or to deliver a complete service from design to construction.
They are also partners in a furniture and product design workshop which allows them to design and prototype designs for both objects and architecture. The workshop combines a mix of modern digital fabrication technologies with traditional tools and techniques.
- Work on and develop Logo, VI and brand design graphics.
- Assist with Architectural and Interior visualization and graphic editing.
- Prepare advertising material for projects and events.
- Design and develop graphics to be used in architectural and interior design projects.
- Assist in the making of presentation documents for studio projects.
- The ideal candidate will be currently studying, or recently finished, relevant design education for the position.
- Software skills must include: Adobe Creative Suites and digital rendering softwares.
- Candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills.
- Excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients, managers and team members.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- The ability to work independently and work through problems, confidence to operate as an individual in a larger team.
Candidate should have a graphic design background with capability to work independently on projects. English language is must to communicate with in the office. Capability to communicate in Chinese as well as English is a plus. Candidate with any level of design education in the relevant fields may apply for this position.