Internship Reference: QDAR01
This company is a relatively new (2009) branch of an established Chinese architectural firm. The Qingdao office is ranked #2 in its field in Qingdao, and they have a young team (average age: 31) of around 200 staff members. This firm works on architectural design, urban planning and design, landscape architecture and construction engineering design.
Their projects include residential buildings, courtyard houses, cultural centres and high-end office buildings. One thing that sets this company apart from the others is their co-operation with foreign design and engineering firms in these projects.
Project Design Assistant
- Interns will work on projects depending on their specific skills
- Discuss and put design ideas into practice for on-going projects in a collaborative work environment
- Develop schematics, 3D modeling and drawings
- Support the international team with their project work and ensuring clear communication between all parties.
- Visit the proposed development site.
- Assist the manager for other project issues.
- Confident and clear communicator
- Background in urban planning and architectural design, landscape design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and other relevant professional software.
- Interest in sharing your own knowledge and interests with the team.