Internship Reference: MXAR01
This is young architectural team founded in 2013 and based in Mexico City. The firm specialises in architecture in all its forms: interior design, urbanism and architectural research. They pride themselves on knowing their clients and designing just for those clients.
Architectural projects at this firm range from residential, offices, retail, urbanism, leisure, restaurants, bars to furniture installation & exhibitions. They work as a collective made from architects, constructors, and designers.
Architect/Interior Designer Intern
Possible projects for interns include:
- Conceptual work for outdoor and indoor spaces to assist with international competition entries
- Assist with 2D and 3D modelling
- Creating graphical representations and furniture diagrams
- Joining weekly meetings
- Assist in creating presentation documents and pamphlets for studio projects
- Work with designers on all stages of architectural and interior design projects.
- Currently studying, or recently finished studies in architecture or interior design. Candidates with any level of design education in the relevant fields may apply for this position.
- Software skills should ideally include: Sketchup, Autocad and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of the following would also be an advantage: rendering, graphic design, model making and digital fabrication
- Candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills
- Excellent communication skills to interact with our clients, managers and team members.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- An interest in regeneration and community impact
- The ability to work independently and work through problem
- Spanish language is a plus to help facilitate communication within the team, but not a necessity.