Position Code: MADIT06
This is an Education Management company that provides a platform for international high school students, their host families and their host communities to connect, relate and explore both the differences that define us as well as the similarities that unite us.
They believe that learning about other cultures, languages and customs is the best way to dispel prejudice and embrace global citizenship. They are devoted to placing high school students from around the world in carefully vetted host families while attending local private or public high schools for one or two semesters.
With a mission to break down barriers of language, culture and geography, they have helped thousands of young people mature into global citizens!
Role: App Developer Intern
Your role will consist of:
- Supporting the project leader to analyze user requirements.
- Designing and implementing user experience interfaces for mobile app.
- Implementing new app functions.
- User interface design for web systems.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Programmer certification is a plus.
- Programming experience in mobile app development.
- High level of energy and motivation.
- Creativity for digital content creation.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.