Position Code: LISNGO02
This is a community of female entrepreneurs with 150 000 members. They promote cooperation and facilitate networking among members so that they can grow together. They are a major reference in female entrepreneurship in Portugal and have received several prizes, both nationally and internationally, such as Prize Go Green Go Social (Santander and New University of Lisbon, 2021); Prize Best Business Platform (Prestige Awards) and Prize Associations that Work (Women Economic Forum, 2019).
Role: Advocacy Copywriter
They are looking for a native UK English speaking trainee with strong copywriting skills that will complement their team and help them to:
- Prepare communication materials in English
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for a new international project
- Studying to obtain a bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, social communication or another related subject.
- Experience with copywriting
- Digital marketing competencies
- Knowledge of SEO
- Good team-working skills