Internship Reference: QDTR42
This company is an import / export company that has been in operation since 2002, working closely with 220 partner factories. They deal mainly with machinery, building materials and hardware.
The company’s core functions include manufacturing, research & development, marketing and international trade. The company now provides its services to customers to more than fifty countries and regions. Sales now have increased to more than USD $30m per annum and are expected to grow rapidly over the up and coming years. They are now developing their own e-Commerce platform, which aims to set the future direction for the company.
e-Commerce Sales and Marketing Internship
- Contact existing clients and try to discover new clients
- Manage company’s social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter
- Write and create new articles for sales
- Help the team to advertise company’s new E-commerce platform
- Like to communicate with people
- Familiar with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and know how to use them for marketing
- Good writing skills
- Have a creative mind and ability to always bring new ideas
- Relevant working experience is a bonus