Position Code: MANF02
The company creates boxes of beer from their favourite craft breweries in the UK regions. Each region has its own unique identity and they try to capture that vibe in each box. Expect a wide range of beer styles and brewing techniques in each box: from pale ales to stouts. Each box contains information on each of the beers as well as details about each brewery.
Role: Accounting Internship
A unique opportunity to be in charge of the Accounting at a Manchester-based start up business. You will:
- Work with the two directors and be contributing from a finance perspective on initiatives to grow the business, ranging from product launches and marketing activities to pricing and commercial activities.
- Managing expenses in the business to drive business performance
- Creating cash flow forecasts, reconciling control accounts, creating schedules of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures,
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree