Position Code: MANFN06
The business is a Manchester-based education center that helps adults to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses and qualifications courses.
Role: Accounting Internship
- Support in accounting entries, review billing statements, invoices, and similar documents for accuracy and assist in the creation of financial statements;
- Alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies;
- Support/update data entry and tax preparation;
- Support accounting document management and storage;
- Provide cross-functional support needed by the business and seniors;
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, which includes punctuality, adherence to the organization’s reporting structure, and following policies and procedures of the organization.
- Background in Finance e.g. Accounting, Consultancy, Venture Capitalist, etc. is a must
- Fast learning, curious and good with numbers
- Good English and Vietnamese communication skills
- Excellent in academic writing
- Analytical skills, rigor, and attention to detail
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Previous experience with accounting software is an asset.