Internship Reference: CDFN04
This company, founded in 2013 is a joint venture, backed by the Chinese government the essence of their cooperation is on the basis of a win-win strategic partnership. The Company is established to create competitive IFE (In-Flight Entertainment) Systems for single-aisle aircraft’s, generate returns for shareholders’ investments and simultaneously enhance economic cooperation and technical exchange between France, the US and China.
The Company aims to provide systems and products to support it’s joint venture partners who include global aircraft manufacturers and airline customers.
The R&D centre and it‘s production base are located in the West High-tech District, Chengdu and the company devotes itself to become a global excellence center for IFE system R&D, production and maintenance of single-aisle aircrafts.
- Checking, monitoring and processing of expense reports
- SAP AP and cash recording procedures
- Scanning, analysing and filing of financial reports
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Bachelor degree or higher preferred
- Familiar with Accounting policy
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- CPA or ACCA certificate holders are preferred
- English proficiency
- Basic Chinese