Position Code: MANFN03
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support in accounting entries, review billing statements, invoices, and similar documents for accuracy and assist in the creation of financial statements.
- Alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies.
- Support/update data entry and tax preparation.
- Support accounting document management and storage.
- Provide cross-functional support needed by the business and seniors.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, which includes punctuality, adherence to the organization’s reporting structure, and following policies and procedures of the organization.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Background in Finance e.g. Accounting, Consultancy, Venture Capitalist, etc. is a must.
- Fast learning, curious and good with numbers.
- Good English and Vietnamese communication skills.
- Excellent in academic writing.
- Analytical skills, rigour, and attention to detail.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Previous experience with accounting software is an asset.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!