Internship Reference: SGFN06
Distinctly unique craft cider that is bottled and brewed in Vietnam. Founded by a passionate cider lover from Somerset, the heart of cider country. They combine traditional English apple cider-making with exotic tastes inspired by Southeast Asia. Their cider is crafted with care and passion, promising quality and character in every bottle. The unique range of flavours they produce is inspired by and created with the tastes of Southeast Asia. They are now sold in over 180 outlets in Vietnam, Cambodia and France with ambitions to expand even further. Each bottle is infused with homemade flavours, made with locally sourced ingredients hand-picked from Vietnam’s fresh food markets with 3 best-selling varieties available.
They are looking for an Accounting Intern to work in their startup office and oversee daily, quarterly, and yearly accounting procedures. They need a team member who can accurately manage accounts and communicate effectively with management on deadlines and outcomes. Responsibilities include;
- Balancing Bank and Cash books between our database and official transcripts.
- Issuing and organizing invoices for customers and suppliers
- Noting projected spendings to management and administrative staff
- Communicating with outsourced accountants on a regular basis and ensuring all necessary reports are delivered on time
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and some software (can be learned in school)
- Basic understanding of Vietnamese red invoice procedures, laws, and software (Misa)
- Detail-oriented and very organized
Good to have:
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance environment
- Relevant studies in Accounting/Finance
This role would suit a student or graduate looking to enter the workplace and gain experience accounting in a startup environment.