Position Code: SGFN09
This is a real estate technology company from Singapore that aims to solve one of the biggest socio-economic problems of our generation: Homeownership.
Their obsession with executional excellence, asymmetric access to international capital, and relentless, world-class talents are the unfair advantages that make them the most valuable proptech in Vietnam within a mere span of just 2+ years.
They are backed by leading global investors and are advised by founders and senior executives from some of the world’s largest and most successful tech companies, such as Alibaba, PropertyGuru, Opendoor, and Divvy Homes.
The team hails from prestigious international organizations, and as a company are forward-looking, embracing diversity and remote-working.
Role: Accounting & Finance Intern
They are looking for a talented candidate to join the team as an Accounting Intern. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with core members of our high-performing team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Support in accounting entries, review billing statements, invoices, and similar documents for accuracy and assist in the creation of financial statements;
- Alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies;
- Support/update data entry and tax preparation;
- Support accounting document management and storage;
- Provide cross-functional support needed by the business and seniors;
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, which includes punctuality, adherence to the organization’s reporting structure, and following policies and procedures of the organization.
We are looking for candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Background in Finance e.g. Accounting, Consultancy, Venture Capitalist, etc. is a must
- Fast learning, curious and good with numbers
- Good English and Vietnamese communication skills
- Excellent in academic writing
- Analytical skills, rigour, and attention to detail
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Previous experience with accounting software is an asset.