Internship Reference: CDBS158
This organisation is a new kind of global communications agency. With 30 offices and more than 400 employees worldwide, they are large enough to handle complex assignments, yet small enough to be nimble in there approach.
The agency is organized around six practices: Consumer Marketing, Corporate, Global China, Healthcare, Public Affairs and Technology. All Told they combine research, content, creativity, digital and measurement expertise into one offering, which work across these practices to deliver integrated storytelling for clients.
This company was named The Holmes Report’s 2018 Best Agency to Work For, PRWeek’s 2017 Best Place to Work and The Holmes Report’s 2017 Digital Agency of the Year to name but a few accolades.
- Consult with Government and Corporate Clients to develop and implement outreach and exchange programs worldwide.
- Assist with governmental projects involving International Organisations, centering around international conferences on entrepreneurship, Tech & Design
- Assist colleagues & managers with research and new project preparation.
- Travel with colleagues to execute events and shadow their day-to-day work
- Ability to handle pressure
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to travel as part of internship commitments
- Chinese skills are a plus