Internship Reference: MXBS15
This Company builds and supports a global network of entrepreneurs, business leaders, and intrapreneurs dedicated to growth through conscious leadership with meetings, learning & development offerings, and PR opportunities.
They believe that a Conscious Business generates more value for EVERYONE.
It all starts with a Higher Purpose, which elevates humanity through business. This is Conscious Capitalism, where companies change the world through a better and healthier work environment, stronger ties with the customers and value creation for all the stakeholders.
Be part of the movement that is helping the world evolve so billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, love and creativity. A world of freedom, harmony, prosperity and compassion.
“We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity. Free enterprise capitalism is the most powerful system for social cooperation and human progress ever conceived. It is one of the most compelling ideas we humans have ever had. But we can aspire to even more.”
Mentoring and Coaching Internship
An intern in this role will:
- Support in the development of the official mentoring program of the organisation
- Help with data mining and documentation of best practices
- Have a deep involvement in the new mentoring projects
- Help to organise mentoring events across the several locations in Mexico
- Support the vast network of Conscious Mentors
Candidates for this role must:
- Be self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team
- Have good time-management skills
- Have a positive attitude, good initiative and enterprise
- Demonstrate trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Have a passion for finding ways to empower and guide people
- Have a deep commitment to make the world a better place by helping conscious businesses achieve their full potential