Internship Reference: ZHNGO03
The company, officially established 2015, has been running charity events in the Zhuhai community for underprivileged school children and the autism society since 2012. There is one main event every year that is a large charity music festival and there are occasionally smaller events throughout the year.
The company is foreign run by a collection of long & upstanding foreign companies based in Zhuhai and is 100% transparent, differing vastly from the majority of local charity companies. The company prides itself on its transparency.
Marketing and Charity Project Assistant
- Create social media content (Facebook, WeChat, Instagram) and blogs marketing the event Come Together Charity Music Festival 2018
- Visit the local charities that the money from CTC has been donated to, assisting the Project Manager in varifying the correct allocation and usage of funds by partner charities and creating media content to showcase the funded projects.
- Media/Journalism related degree is preferred
- Fluent English language ability
- Chinese language skills are preferred but not essential
- 1-6 months