Internship Reference: CDLA08
One of the first Law Firms established in China by Chinese students that studied overseas under international standards. It’s currently one of the most prestigious Chinese law firms that specializes in providing first class legal services in foreign related areas. With over 20 years of experience, the law firm has accumulated a vast amount of experience, this had led them to having a professional and international experienced legal team which has the ability to work on complex legal matters.
The law company has also worked with many international and domestic Fortune 500 enterprises, well-known Chinese state-owned enterprises and private companies that wish to expand in the international market. Other offices where the law firm operates in are Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Hefei, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Seattle.
Legal Assistant Internship
- Conduct legal research
- Draft legal documents and legal translations
- Support lawyers with cases and filing documents
- Accompany lawyers to arbitration cases, take notes and review trial transcripts
- Studying or completed a degree in Law ꟷ Applicants who are legally allowed to practice will be given priority
- Ability to read, interpret, draft, modify, review, and translate legal documents
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and team player
- Excellent spoken and written English