Internship Reference: QDME01
Established in 2010, this Chinese media company is one of the most innovative international concept development and animation studios in Asia. Their main focus lies on IP creation and operation of animation, comic and game (ACG) products – their vision is to become the leading ACG original producers in China.
To date, this company has produced a wide variety of works for the global market, including fantasy, science and fiction, and has persistently been building an impressive creative assets inventory. The company has also received investment from overseas investors as well as a series of animated film co-production deals with international partners. A first theatrical animation film is currently in production and will be screened in 2018. In the next 5 years, the company plans to produce a series of animation movies, TV series and game products.
Besides animated movies and series, the company also provides graphic design, branding design and exhibition design to numerous clients, domestic and overseas.
Media Relations Research Assistant
- Research potential media resources for company press releases
- Learn how this film company aims to publicise its projects in international media
- Connect with foreign media outlets
- Conduct research into film festivals around the world, in order to provide background for this company’s own film festival
- Sourcing producers and other talent to potentially come and work for this host company
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Understanding of film industry
- Excellent writing and communication ability
- Understanding of foreign media and press releases
- Interest in animated film a bonus