Internship Reference: QDHR03
Established in 2010, this Chinese media company is one of the most innovative international concept development and animation studios in Asia. Their main focus lies on IP creation and operation of animation, comic and game (ACG) products – their vision is to become the leading ACG original producers in China.
To date, this company has produced a wide variety of works for the global market, including fantasy, science and fiction, and has persistently been building an impressive creative assets inventory. The company has also received investment from overseas investors as well as a series of animated film co-production deals with international partners. A first theatrical animation film is currently in production and will be screened in 2018. In the next 5 years, the company plans to produce a series of animation movies, TV series and game products.
Besides animated movies and series, the company also provides graphic design, branding design and exhibition design to numerous clients, domestic and overseas.
Human Resources Assistant
- The company is aiming to become more international, and needs support with understanding and sharing foreign cultures.
- They are also hiring concept artists – and need help with sourcing potential future artists from abroad
- Support the team with research into top foreign art schools, to aid them in their future recruitment activities
- Help develop the company handbook, including relevant policies for international staff in China
- Provide advice for helping foreign staff members integrate into a Chinese team
- If the timing is right, help the team understand more about your own culture’s holidays (Christmas, Eid, Easter) and how a company might help their staff to celebrate these.
- Educational background in HR
- Excellent communication skills
- Active, confident personality
- Interest in skills development and cultural exchange
- Interest in the film industry a bonus