Important information regarding visa applications in Manchester:
- You must be available to visit the Manchester visa centre within 4 weeks of departure – to submit the application and your fingerprints.
- You will need to research your flights before submitting an application for the visa. The visa application form requires you to submit the flight numbers of the flights you intend to take to and from China. However, it is best not to book your flights until you have actually received your visa.
- You will need to book your own visa appointment, inform us of your appointment time and give your visa collection receipt to an Pagoda Projects staff member. We will then be able to collect your passport once the visa has been issued and post it back to you.
- The cost of travelling to and from the visa centre in Manchester will not be covered by Pagoda Projects.
- The visa application fee for British nationals is £151. (N.B. This fee may vary for non-British nationals).
- If you miss the visa appointment, your application will need to be restarted and you have to book yourself a new appointment at a later date. So please make sure you turn up on time!
Before you begin the official visa application form please complete ‘Step 2 – Visa Application Details’ for us below.
Pagoda Projects require these details within 2 working days of receiving these instructions so that we can begin the preparation of your visa application documents:
Please ensure that all the details below are 100% accurate. We will use the details you provide on this form directly for your visa invitation letter.
Once you have submitted Step 2, you have done the most urgent step. Thank you!
It will take us a few weeks to prepare the necessary documents for your visa application.
Please click on Step 3 below for instructions on how to fill out the official Visa Application Form for China.
It is a good idea to get this over and done with ASAP, even if your programme is still a while away.