Our mission remains focused on increasing cultural understanding, developing employability skills and helping our participants to gain valuable work experience.
Benefits of a Remote Internship
DEVELOP YOUR SECTOR, TIME & PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
GAIN INTERNATIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME
LEARN CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION
- Browse over 100 remote internship listings and select which positions to apply for
- Chat with our experienced placement team, undertake interviews and secure your position
- On-board on to our unique remote internship – with a dedicated learning platform, cultural mentors, over 25 events (wellness, employability and cultural), individual management centre for your internship
- Dedicated check in service and staff on-hand at the touch of a button to assist you throughout the internship
- Enjoy all the benefits of being a Pagoda Alumni member with dedicated Linkedin / Facebook groups & know about Pagoda Job opportunities first!
- Our remote internship programme fee is £1,495 for the 4, 8 or 12-week option
- There’s no up front payment to make, or application fee to start the process
- The fee is only due once you’ve secured an internship you’re happy with and want to confirm your place on the programme
Upcoming Start Dates for internships of 4-12 weeks. Remember, there’s no difference in programme fee for each option.
- 16th November 2020
- 30th November 2020
- 14th December 2020
- 28th December 2020
- 11th January 2021
All the remote internships we’re offering are full-time positions, Monday-Friday each week for the duration of the programme. Exact number of working hours each week will differ slightly between the different host companies to choose from. Application deadline is four weeks prior to start date.
Due to an extensive event calendar being organised and along with the cultural mentor aspect of the programme, the programme dates are fixed as to when you can start your internship. Get in touch if you have any questions relating to the dates of the programme.
HOW IT WORKS
Look through our range of internships from around the world – you’ll find supervisors and companies which are truly innovative, able to provide remote support and guidance and want to ensure you have a great internship.
Go through our placement process with an experienced member of the team. You’ll be communicating directly with our host companies from around the world and undertake online interviews to secure your position as a remote intern.
You’ve confirmed your internship – congratulations! Start your on-boarding, training and gain access to your own personalised management account for your remote internship. Pagoda Projects will also grant you access to a range of online resources, be holding exclusive online events and ensuring our award-winning support is with you from day one of your remote internship.
DURING THE PROGRAMME WE WILL BE HOSTING LOTS OF EVENTS TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS & GAIN EXPERIENCE
A UNIQUE WAY TO SHARE CULTURES
As part of the Remote Internship Programme interns will be partnered with a ‘Cultural Mentor’, who will help them to increase their intercultural awareness. This cultural exposure will not only assist the intern during their internship and collaborating with colleagues and external partners, but will also bridge barriers and connect students and graduates from all corners of the globe.
– Be paired with a Cultural Mentor based on common interests/areas of study to schedule one audio or video call each week.
– Provided with a theme (e.g. festivals/traditions, food music/arts etc.) to discuss and share knowledge and experiences in relation to home country culture
– Produce a weekly Cultural Blog sharing what they have learnt with inclusions of videos, pictures etc.
– Interact with the Cultural Mentor and Intern Community in online events and discussions
DON’T FORGET TO APPLY BEFORE THE DEADLINE – 10th JUNE