Pagoda Projects are delighted to announce the launch of China internship placements for Chinese nationals, in cooperation with The Australia China Alumni Association (ACAA) and China Higher Education (CHE).
These are specifically designed to offer a ‘light’ alternative to our standard placements, with reduced fees to reflect this programme is for Chinese who are currently studying in or have recently graduated from Australian universities and wish to undertake an internship in their home country.
Applicants are able to gain access to our vast range of opportunities across all our mainland China destinations. Our friendly Pagoda Projects staff will take you through the application process, in English or Chinese, to discuss our host companies and your requirements. Because accommodation is not included, the fee is set regardless of duration.
Please note that this particular programme format is strictly only available to Chinese nationals
Destinations: China (Zhuhai, Chengdu, Dalian, Qingdao)
Format: Participants are able to apply to complete an internship with one of our host companies and negotiate a mutually suitable start date and duration.
The participant is responsible for making his or her own accommodation arrangements
Language of Instruction: English or Chinese
Am I eligible for this experience?
To be eligible you must:
- Receive approval from your university, especially if hoping to use this experience to fulfill a credit requirement for your course.
- Be studying or have studied in an Australian Higher Educational Institution
- Be able to confirm suitable living arrangements with our team for the duration of your programme
PROMOTIONAL PRICE – AUS $995 +$300 AUD refundable bond (CNY Payment also possible)
For the months of April and May, to celebrate the launch of this programme we are offering an introductory price of $995 AUD per placement. This represents a $500 AUD reduction from our standard price of $1,495 AUD for those who book before May 31st.
What’s Included in the Program?
- All predeparure and host company placement support
- Full-time internship in field of study/interest
- In-person introduction to host company
- Access to our exclusive alumni network
What’s not Included?
- Health/Travel Insurance
- Day to day living expenses
- Any other costs incurred that aren’t specifically mentioned as being included in the program
Please complete the internship placement form and don’t forget to attach your CV and Passport Photo Page. We will reply to your submission by email as soon as possible and we look forward to hearing from you.